Discover Napa Valley, California Real Estate
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search Napa Valley real estate listings now! Refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice, or check out our Seller's Guide, to help you prepare for market.
NAPA VALLEY COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
- City of Napa is the heart of Napa County. Still a sweet little town with SO much to offer. We’re a little bit Country and a little bit City. Visit Downtown, A River Runs Through It! Go kayaking, take a gondola ride or sail your boat into town and dock right downtown. Coffee shops, wine-tasting rooms, live entertainment, unique restaurants and shopping. Surrounded by charming neighborhoods that are an easy walk into your favorite coffee shop.
- St. Helena Surrounded by Vineyards and Wineries, and made World Famous for its luxury homes, fine wines, unique shops and restaurants
- Yountville is a tiny village with a big presence. Favored by 2nd Home Buyers and home to Thomas Keller’s renowned restaurants
- Angwin Located just above St Helena and out of the fray! Woodsy and rural but just a quick trip up the hill. Home to St. Helena Hospital and Pacific Union College
- Calistoga has small town flair! Charming, quirky and fun with a personality all its own. Once best known for its Mud Baths and Hot Springs, now as varied and sophisticated as its sister city, St Helena
- American Canyon is the Gateway to Napa Valley! Located just south of the town of Napa with views of the eastern hills. Favored by Commuters with easy access to Hwy 80 N/S and Hwy 37
The Napa Valley is comprised of many small communities each with it's own style. You'll have access to beautiful vineyards, wineries, five-star restaurants, hiking, biking, live entertainment, fresh air, and a warm community to call home.